We offer a variety of Banking Services.
We invite you to come by First Security State Bank and meet our friendly group of helpful people. In addition, you may bank by mail, from your car, or 24 hours per day by telephone and the Internet.
Keep your account information at your fingertips or pay your bills with a click with our Online Banking.
First Security State Bank is very excited to announce that we have a new internet banking service. The new site offers all of the same functionality you have been accustomed to while introducing new features too. There will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Use your existing login ID and click login.
- The system will ask for your secret answer. Your secret answer is your current login ID + last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- If your login ID is jdoe and your Social Security Number is 123-45-6789, then your secret answer will be jdoe6789.
- This is just an example please do not enter jdoe6789 as your secret answer.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will choose new security questions, a new security image, a new security phrase, and a new password.
- If we do not currently have an email for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts, and bank communication.
Once again, First Security State Bank is delighted to bring you the latest in internet banking technology. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 1-254-597-2286.
Report lost or stolen debit cards immediately to (254)675-2265 or to (800)264-4274, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We offer our customers the convenience of the MasterCard Check Card.
This card can be used like a check anywhere in the world that MasterCard is accepted. It also can be used as an ATM card at thousands of locations. This is not a credit card and transactions are deducted directly from your checking account with no finance charges. Ask any one of our representatives for information.
We offer local ATMs as well as worldwide access to 55,000 surcharge free ATMs through the Allpoint Network.
Click on ATM services for all the details.
We have 4 convenient local ATMs:
- Located in Clifton:
At the FSSB Building at the corner of Hwy 6 and Hwy 219
Located inside the Brookshire’s Grocery Store
- Located in Meridian:
In the drive-thru at the corner of Hwy 6 and Hwy 22
- Located in Whitney:
In the drive-thru at 1201 N. Brazos Street
First Security State Bank customers also have worldwide access to 43,000 ATMs through the Allpoint Network. Use the zip code locator or download the Allpoint app for your smart phone to find a surcharge free ATM near you!
Please Note: Some ATMs may still display a surcharge screen during your Allpoint ATM transaction. If this happens simply enter “Yes” to accept the surcharge and proceed with your withdrawal. You will not be charged the surcharge.
Unlock your account information from anywhere, anytime with FirstVoice our 24 hour voice inquiry system. Call 877-486-5865 to access FirstVoice.
To protect the things that are valuable to you, safe deposit boxes are available at all of our locations.